CASL Summer 2014 Girls Training Series
High School Program (STS)
Offseason soccer specific training for all High School Girls Players
12 training sessions during the months of June and July
If you are looking to continue your peak performance from the spring season, the CASL STS program is the way to go
- Cost: $200 for 12 training sessions
- Dates: June 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, and 25th
- July 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th, 21st, and 23rd
- Time: 4:30-6:00pm
- Location: Durham Bulls Stadium Field @ WRAL Soccer Center
- Open to all rising high school freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior girls
- Spaces are limited!
About High School Girls Summer Training Series
- The Summer Training Series is a 6 week program that promotes continued technical development and improved tactical awareness and fitness throughout June and July. Sessions will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Each training session will be instructed by a CASL Staff Coach and will feature experienced staff of former/current college and professional players.
- All training sessions will be catered to the individual player based on playing experience, skill, and age. The camp is designed to keep your fitness level up while going through designed training sessions to help you not only develop but improve upon your current skill.