Deadline June 27, 2014
***Only players who were drafted from the Challenge Tryouts held May 31 – June 3 should complete the Online Tryout Acceptance.***
Please note the following items before you click the link to begin Online Tryout Player Acceptance Registration. Players drafted through the tryouts must complete the Online Tryout Player Acceptance Registration and pay the registration fee before a player pass can be ordered or the player can be added to their Challenge team’s roster.
- If the player is not recognized when the required information is entered to begin registration, please contact Ann Gordon email@example.com (U10 – U13 age groups) 834-3951 ext. 115 or Patty Scharville firstname.lastname@example.org (U14 – U18 age groups) 834-3951 ext. 122 .
- Registration must be completed online by June 27th. If the mail-in check payment option is chosen, the check must be sent to the CASL office with the Certificate of Registration postmarked no later than June 28th.
- For either payment option, please let your Team Manager know when you have completed the Acceptance Registration.
- A copy of the birth certificate must be submitted for ANY player who was not registered with the CASL Challenge or Classic Program in the 2013-2014 soccer year. If paying by credit card, send birth certificate with a copy of the Certificate of Registration. Payment must be made online or sent to the CASL office with the above documentation.
- The amount owed for Challenge registration for the fall 2014 season will be determined when the Tryout Player Acceptance Registration is completed. Any Recreational registration fees previously paid for the fall 2014 season will be carried over and deducted from the total Challenge registration fee.
- Tryout fees are not deducted from the Challenge registration fee.
- Players who miss the June 27th payment deadline will not have their player passes ordered with the rest of the team passes. There will be no guarantee that passes for these players will arrive in time for carding or pre-season tournaments.
- Please check personal information and make any updates or corrections necessary. Please make sure the t-shirt size selected is correct.
- Thank you for your cooperation in getting your registration completed in a timely manner.